We provide an excellent purpose built hostel type accommodation at the farm where the facilities include;
- Communal Shower block with toilets, washbasins, urinals
- Laundry Room – washing machines and tumble dryer
- Communal Kitchen and cooking facilities
- Alongside the kitchens the farm provides a communal area that employees can use for socialising and relaxing outside of work hours
- Broadband and Wifi
- Sleeping Accommodation with 10 bedrooms sleeping two per room with air conditioning/heating.
The accommodation costs £49.00 per week, which is deducted from your wages.
The farm will charge a deposit for the accommodation, which will be returned provided you leave the accommodation in a clean and undamaged condition (this deposit will be deducted from your wages, once you start work).
Rates of pay are guided by the Living Wage regulations, which are updated annually
A mini bus will transfer you around the farm during harvesting.
Whilst you are residing with us, we aim to transport you to the local supermarket once a week to do you weekly shopping.
Goudhurst Village is about 2 miles from the farm where you have several shops, pubs etc. and you can get buses to Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook & Hastings
Food and Clothing
Please bring your own food, snacks and refreshments.
You will need suitable clothing for working outside in all weathers. We recommend you bring a hat, sunscreen, waterproof clothing and sensible footwear.